HBO GO is now available in Singapore. You will need only the internet and a monthly subscription to StarHub Go to enjoy your favourite HBO Original programmes across multiple devices including laptops, tablets and smartphones, anytime, anywhere.
Subscribers will enjoy full access to critically acclaimed HBO and Cinemax Original series, films, documentaries and specials. This expanding content catalogue increases weekly to reach over 1000 hours. Exciting line-up of programmes include the latest seasons of award-winning and critically acclaimed series, Game of Thrones, True Detective, Ballers, The Brink, Silicon Valley, Veep, The Knick, Strike Back, Band of Brothers, The Pacific, Entourage, Rome and The Newsroom.
- What is HBO GO?
HBO GO is an internet-based service that allows subscribers to enjoy exclusive HBO Originals - series, HBO movies, documentaries, comedies, family and other entertainment content - over PCs, MACs, iOS/Android mobile and tablet devices. HBO GO is available in Hong Kong for subscribers with Now TV, in Philippines for HBO subscribers with SKYcable and in Singapore for subscribers to StarHub's new online streaming service, StarHub Go.
- How can I subscribe to HBO GO?
You need only the internet and a monthly subscription to StarHub Go Premium Pack. Pay TV subscription is not required.
- How can I access HBO GO on StarHub Go?
Download the StarHub Go application for free on App Store, Google Play Store or Windows Phone Store. You can also download here.
- What will I get to see on HBO GO?
An HBO GO subscriber will be able to enjoy:
- Full seasons of HBO Original content
- Other HBO films and other special programming such as documentaries, entertainment specials, family content and stand-up comedies
- Expanding catalogue of popular and acclaimed HBO content
- Unlimited viewing of content
- In high definition
- Up to Singapore’s theatrical rating of M18
- What is included in HBO GO?
At launch, the HBO GO service contains over 300 hours comprising library and current HBO content. This expanding content catalogue increases weekly to reach over 1000 hours. New content will be added in as and when they become available and most content will not be removed from the HBO GO service.
- How often are new shows uploaded to HBO GO?
The latest HBO Originals movies and episodes are uploaded to the HBO GO service as and when they become available. Most content will stay on the HBO GO service indefinitely unless content rights or technical specifications do not permit.
- Are subtitles and dual language offered on HBO GO?
At the moment, HBO GO will feature content in English language with Chinese subtitles. In the future, we will enhance HBO GO with new capabilities such as multi-language options.
- Can I watch HBO GO all day long on one device?
HBO GO is available on StarHub Go for 24 hours a day on any 3 of your registered devices (subject to one concurrent stream) of an authenticated/verified subscriber.
- Can I watch a live broadcast of any of the HBO channels on my computer within HBO GO?
This service is not yet available currently; however we may introduce this feature in the future.
- What is the difference between HBO GO and HBO ON DEMAND?
HBO ON DEMAND is available for free for StarHub TV subscribers of The HBO PAK, while HBO GO is available for subscribers of the Go Premium Pack on StarHub Go.
HBO ON DEMAND offers a selection of Hollywood movies along with HBO Originals. HBO GO offers purely HBO Originals - series, HBO movies, documentaries, comedies, family and other entertainment content.